Friday, November 7, 2008
Liquid Courage... Coming Up!
There is a nagging feeling that consumes me. A report is issued in my psyche. Did I accomplish everything I wanted this week? Did I interact with others in an appropriate matter? Did I sweat the small stuff? Did I smile more than frown? Did I look at my motivatational calendar, and take to heart the desktop pep rally? When I was asked how was I, did I answer truthfully? Did I make my concerns known in a respectful manner? Did I say please and thank you enough? Did I look others in the eye and ask with sincere concern how they were doing? Yes, this mental pest seems to fly around my head every Friday. Inevitably, I sit in my psychotic state with the Starbucks empire's rendition of liquid courage, and ponder, reflect, condemn, and ultimately repress this annoying psychological disturbance in the "force." I drink in the black nectar, and move along my day with a song in my heart...OK, its a Morrisy song, but it is a song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment