Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Greetings from Election Day
These are my first official thoughts on this election. I do believe "change yes we can in our country first" is important. As I write this, something familiar about that phrase resounds in my mind. I can't believe that we are finally here. Election Day! I mean, it is bit bittersweet to know that the ads will come to an end, and regular T.V. programming will not be postponed for debates and speeches. However, I perfer to see the democratic republic half full. We have an entire day of election coverage to push Dancing with the Stars to the Wednesday night line up. I can't wait to see how the insignificant states will make no dent on this election. I charge all Americans to be of good cheer. We embark on a new dawn with endless possiblities for our nation's future, and the return to family values that include uninterrupted primetime. God bless America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment