Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Did You Notice My Dress?
I believe in the little black dress. I think every woman should own one. It should hug her curves, and accentuate her God-given endowments. I think it should be short enough to entice, but not so much that you're advertising the goods for free. I think that the right dress can make a woman control any room, and let's face it for women, Commander and Chief is always the prettiest girl. Ahhh...the little black dress is a feminine treasure, unless it comes in blue. I find that blue, teal, or even an aqua dress cut just right can be quite the eye-opener, and that a neck line that runs south always gets attention. When that dress is on, ladies, we're on! Our outlook has changed. Look out! Here she comes! An older more mature man might see a woman in this little blue dress, and shower her with clever conversation in order to buy time enjoying the vista. However, younger men lack a lot more refinement in this area of male-female interaction with the intent to observe. A young man might gawk, stare, or even make a rude comment or jester at the sight of this particular "little number." Or they might even ignore her completely. Men of limited experience lend an ear! A little black dress is like a tiara. We don't put it on so that no one notices. I understand that you are caught between the bipolar urges inside of you. You evade in order to ensure a sense of propriety and decency, yet on the other hand, you fix your sights on her until you have mentally accomplished the undressing. It is difficult to imagine the dilemma a simple wardrobe selection can do to a man. Glamour and In Style profit from a man's voyeuristic needs and a woman's desire to be pretty. I find that as long as Allure, Vogue, and Bizarre keep producing those "show stoppers" , we are bond to find the perfect one. We have a moral obligation to search out the "wow-she-looks-hot" dress. Every fashion line suggests, encourages, well more like demands we have one. So gentlemen, the cards are stacked against you. That little black dress will make its appearance, and when it does, don't look away nor ogle just pay the compliment with witty discourse and enjoy the view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment