Friday, April 24, 2009
Absolved? Is That What You Young People Call It These Days
I got it the minute I looked at you. There was nothing left, but the cold reality...it was over. I tried. Everyone says so. Perhaps, it's even written down somewhere. I did all I could. I have reviewed the facts over a hundred times in my mind, and yes, it is confirmed. There was nothing else I could do. I just can't get the information past the think-tank stage. They are just suggestions, ideas, just brainstorming. I'm not quite sold on it. The presentation is lacking something. I'm not convinced. I think the audience is jaded. I should know, I am the audience, the demographic, the focus group. I just can't see myself wanting it enough. In this economy, and with a new Larry David/ Woody Allen project coming in June, you really have to pitch me the concept of life without guilt. So, go back to the the drawing board, and pull an all-nighter if you must. I need a fresh angle, because I'm not feeling it. And that's the problem...I just don't feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment