Monday, January 5, 2009

Work It!

Can I buy a senate seat, Alex? I cannot believe this happened. A story like this leaks out before Obama has officially taken office. We just voted in change and hope, and the media seem to be all over it. Wow, look how they've turned so quickly. Is the love gone? I just thought perhaps, naively, that someone did this sort of thing. You know a position, a post, a promotion one might say, that cleaned up political messes. I mean the buck must stop somewhere. I feel that this generation of newsmen have it too easy. They don't sing for their supper, anymore; it's more like a hum, and then they are handed a three course meal. Shouldn't there be some entity involved in taking care of these matters? Hidden in the many bogus committees, shouldn't our tax dollars be used to get rid of the situation aforementioned. Obama really needs to hire someone to kill the story or get the reporter silenced. The mid 20th century presidents seemed to have people to take care of such journalists. Let see, how about hiring Cuban exiles to break into a hotel...wait, that has been done to death. I just want my source of news to arrive to me with the sweat and blood of a hard-working American journalist. I don't think that is too much to ask for...work it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny. Also very sad that stuff like this happens.

L